Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Song



Did you notice the songs I put on my blog? Let me tell you something about one of them (Coat of Many Colors). I put it on because I heard that it was about a story in Genesis. It’s about Joseph’s Coat of many colors.

Joseph had 11 brothers. His father Jacob loved him the most. His brothers felt jealous because their father loved Joseph more. They sold him as a slave in Egypt. Pharaoh made Joseph the most powerful man in Egypt. It told me his journey of faith was hard & eerie.


If you would like to color your own coat go HERE.

9 comments:

  1. My second post yay!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm scared LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! Good writing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad my brother never sold me, even though he wanted to, I'm sure. Joseph must have had a very strong faith, because he overcame a lot of bad things, and he forgave all his brothers in the end. Love is the most powerful thing in creation. Thanks for this post and the lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome blog! And I love Clem Kadiddlehopper, too, although I couldn't spell it by myself and had to copy yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it is an awesome blog. I'm following you now, Freeloading Freddie.

    ReplyDelete